Wednesday, November 9, 2016

WILLIS AND DUPONT SURFACES SECURE EXCLUSIVE 3-YEAR SPONSORSHIP AT MODERNISM WEEK

Burlington, Ontario, November 9, 2016 - DuPont Surfaces and Willis have secured their role as Major Sponsors at the Palm Springs-based Modernism Week festival.

Modernism Week is an annual celebration of mid-century modern design, architecture, art, fashion and culture. Featuring a variety of events including home tours, films, lectures and lively social gatherings, Modernism Week has quickly become the hub for the exploration and celebration of the mid-century modern movement. Modernism Week takes place in February in the Palm Springs area of Southern California. For more information, visit www.modernismweek.com.

DuPont Surfaces (manufacturers of DuPont™ Corian® and Zodiaq®) and Willis are one of just two Major Sponsors for Modernism Week 2017; this sponsorship commitment will continue through 2019, securing both organizations’ dedication to bringing a fresh perspective to the Corian® and Zodiaq® brands through one of the most innovative design events in North America. Corian® and Zodiaq® are the only surfacing materials to be represented amongst the variety of sponsors at Modernism Week, bringing an exciting element of exclusivity.


As part of this sponsorship, the Willis and DuPont teams will be key partners in building awareness of the Modernism Week festival as well as adding value through exclusive events and inventive product applications & displays. As a focal point for their sponsorship contributions, Willis created the all-new “Learning Lab” – a centralized area which will feature interactive Corian® and Zodiaq® fixtures and an all-day CEU speaker series

The CEU speaker series, which will be available to a limited number of Modernism Week attendees, will feature top designers and architects from across North America, including Willis’ own President & CEO and 25-year CKD, Mike Hetherman. Having traveled across North America on various speaking tours, Hetherman is excited to be a part of creating this new, comprehensive educational experience. “Our educational tracks will bring renewed perspectives to a variety of architectural and design-related topics. I can’t wait to engage in thought-provoking conversations with some of the brightest minds from across North America,” said Hetherman.

In addition to this all-day educational event, Willis and DuPont have provided Corian® and Zodiaq® material to be put on display in real-world applications at all six of the Modernism Week show homes. These show homes are all stops on the Double Decker Architectural Bus Tours which run the duration of the 11-day festival. Notable for their innovative designs and versatile product applications, Corian® and Zodiaq® were the perfect fit for a variety of horizontal and vertical applications in each home. In addition, the vision behind these homes is being honed by some of the top developers and designers in North America, including:

  • KUD Properties
  • ThomBoy Properties, Inc.
  • Christopher Kennedy
  • Lance O'Donnell, O2 Architecture

By working directly with Modernism Week and these show home partners, Willis and DuPont are solidifying partnerships to expand their brands' global presence.

About Willis
Since 1967, Willis has been providing sales, marketing and distribution for global brands across North America.  These brands include DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surfaces, DuPont™ Zodiaq® Quartz Surfaces, Arpa Italian Laminate, FENIX NTM®, Insinkerator® and Artisan sinks & faucets - which together provide a diverse product offering to their customers. With distribution centers located in both Canada and the US, Willis provides its customers with efficient product delivery and service. Willis' focus on downstream demand creation is driven up through their network of builders, developers, fabricators, millworkers and other partners in their fabrication network that spans across Canada and the US. For more information, visit www.4willis.com.

Contact Information:
John Topic
National Marketing Manager
1149 Pioneer Rd
Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7M 1K5 
johnt@4willis.com

1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete