Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Willis and Triple E Celebrate 26 years of Partnership

With their Milestone 50th anniversary happening in 2015, Triple E has much to celebrate.  From the manufacture of their first travel trailer in 1965 to today’s reputation as being a leading RV manufacturer, Triple E has had a long and prosperous journey filled with growth by way of both product line and partnerships.
One such partnership formed in 1989 when the team at Triple E began to search further for reliable building materials to use in their ever-diversifying range of RVs.  As their search led them to discover one of the most reliable products in the market – DuPont™ Corian® - so began the partnership between Triple E and a growing Ontario-based distributor called Willis.
The two companies saw many changes come in their respective markets over the past 26 years, with changing product lines and economic challenges.  But one thing never changed: both companies’ commitment to quality products and dedicated service, and their shared vision of how to best serve the end consumer.
To now celebrate the milestone of reaching 50 years in business, Triple E launched a 50th anniversary Espresso Brown Glamour Décor package for their “Unity” model which features two of Willis’ staple products: DuPont™ Corian® and the new, cutting edge FENIX NTM®.
With Willis’ 50-year anniversary just around the corner, there are certainly many more exciting things in store for both companies who have proven they have a lasting presence in their respective industries.

The stunning Glamour Décor Package includes FENIX NTM® upper cabinets and DuPont™ Corian® countertops.


DuPont™ Corian® countertops are featured in both the kitchen and bathroom.


One of several floor plans for the Unity model.


For more information on these and other leisure travel vans, visit www.tripleerv.com.

1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete